Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cardio Workouts That Burn Fat

Fat Burning Exercises For Women:

I was never big on working out, but my body loves it and I love finding the results. If you've ever worked out with or gotten any guidance from a trainer, they will tell you that you must switch up your routine in order to continue losing weight on a quarterly basis. In my efforts to convert up my routine I decided to try and find some Fat Burning Exercises for my core. It was easier than I plan and a lot of the exercises I found seem pretty easy.

The first one that was recommend was walking of policy which is great cardio if you are just now getting back into working out. Walking really burns fat all over your body including the core or stomach area. I burn an additional 200 calories a day when I consist of walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes. This is a good one, but I was finding for something separate to add to my routine.

The next cardio rehearsal that was recommend is jumping rope. Now this surprised me because not many trainers suggest this exercise. It makes sense to me as I think about all of these boxers with great abs. Jumping rope is a great way to lose belly fat, all you need is a rope and some room. Start out skipping from 10 - 15 minutes a day and get in about 200 jumps. Then build your way up to 500 jumps for a real cardio workout.

Swimming was the last recommend cardio workout to burn belly fat. It's a 3 in 1 workout that helps you with flexibility, building lean muscle and you can burn lots of calories swimming. I when to one of those calorie burning calculator sites to see how many calories I would burn doing 30 minutes of moderate swimming. It said 303 calories; right now I burn 270 calories with 40 minutes of vigorous walking on the tread mill! I think I had better learn how to swim.

These Cardio Exercises that burn fat are good for men and women of all shapes and sizes. They work your core and help you lose weight around your mid section while toning are arms and legs. Find one that's right for you and let me know how it works.


0 comments:

Post a Comment